Thursday, April 17, 2014

Playground

We are becoming weekend regulars at playgrounds around St. Louis this spring.  On Sunday mornings Scott goes to CrossFit in Brentwood.  Gabe and I have tagged along and have a little fun, walk while Scott is kicking his own butt doing the crazy Murph WOD.  It's worth googling to see how crazy he really is.

So a couple weeks ago, we were out the door by 7:30 in order to get Scott to the gym on time and us to the playground.  Gabe of course fell asleep on the drive there and I thought I'd get a great walk in.  That didn't happen.  Once we moved him to the stroller he was up.  So we were off to the playground. 

I'm not really complaining.  We had a lot of fun.  It's very entertaining to watching realize that the slide is the best thing ever.  Or figure out how to climb up to the slide on his own.  I'll just let the pics so his fun. 





Oh, Thanks Uncle Mike and Aunt Nicole for my awesome Disney shirt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment