Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween has come and gone and a few of Scott and my tradition stayed in tact.  It was a very rainy afternoon and for a long period of time I didn't know if Halloween was going to happen.  I even debated just going home and turning out the lights ( I never said these things). 

Scott and I met at his parents house to dress Gabe and take him over to visit their neighbor, Mary Kay.  Gabe's pumpkin costume was a hit.  He didn't fight putting it on and left the hat alone, which amazed all of us. 

 We headed to the Birch's for our traditional Halloween.  Ellen did not disappoint, lots of chili, dips and goodies.  It took Gabe a while to take in all the Birch kids and Lily(the dog).  Gabe received his first official Cardinals hat, a hand me down from Mathew and he loved it.  I think it looks pretty darn good on him.

It was a lot all at once after a quick nap.  But Gabe did great.  He let us put his costume back on and even posed for a few pictures.  Gabe and Mathew were buddies.  Gabe watched everything Mathew did and even sat with him on the steps.




We took him to just one house to trick or treat.  We went to the Naeger's house and introduced him to Mrs. Naeger.  Next year should be a little more fun with even more trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment