Thursday, April 25, 2013

Back to work

I have officially gone back to work.  The first week wasn't as difficult as I thought it would have been.  I think I was running on adrenaline and not really adjusting to the 5am wake ups.  Plus, I was coming back to a new position and lots of training.  So far the work part has been going good.  I've been doing almost everything on my own for the last couple days.  Asking a few questions as something new comes in.  I'm happy that I'm getting this so quickly since the person before me did not really grasp the position.

Scott dropped Gabriel off at his parents on the first day and from what I was told it was a tough morning from the Dad's point of view.  I think it was very easy for me since I was the one who got to pick him up.

[caption id="attachment_2977" align="aligncenter" width="225"]morning drop off morning drop off[/caption]

I do not have to deal with the separation on a daily basis.  I get to see him when he is happy and ready to go home.  We have had a few long drives home, where static noise and his pacifier just won't do and he is fighting sleeping in the car.  Hopefully, he gets better.  I can tell he is getting used to the car seat more and more as he is in it at least twice a day.  I can tell he is really having fun with Nana and Grandpa Ron.

[caption id="attachment_2978" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Doing some shopping with Nana Doing some shopping with Nana[/caption]

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment