Monday, August 6, 2012

Random Sunday Drives

Since Scott and Michelle had breakfast on Saturday morning without me, Scott and I decided to go back to the Picasso's coffee shop so I could try the food there on Sunday.  We drove over the bridge to St. Chuckles for breakfast.  It was a pretty cool little place that I would gladly go back to.

The front of Picasso's.  It was a little too hot to eat outside.  We then walked around Main Street and did a little window shopping while we waited for some of the shops to open.

On a whim I suggested that we drive over to Grafton to walk around and get some candles that I've been wanting to get more of.  So we drove 40 minutes over to Grafton and did a little shopping on their Main St.

[caption id="attachment_2159" align="aligncenter" width="300"] The best ice cream place[/caption]

We walked in a couple of stores that we had never been in before and then exhaustion kicked in for me.  It was hot and I was sleepy.  So we got our candles, ice cream and fudge and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment