Friday, August 12, 2011

Rehearsal and Dinner

The Friday before the wedding was a little crazy.  Sam and Jerry came into town at 10am and once they arrived at the house we were out the door for the rest of the week.    Andrew, Kyle and Jerry went on a tour of Andrew's life in St. Louis.  While the girls went to get our nails done and then lunch.  Scott was out the door by 8:30 to give a presentation at 10:30.

Lunch was a lot of fun, my mom, Aunt Debbie and all my bridesmaid hung out and relaxed.  After lunch the sky opened up and a major downpour started.  I wasn't sure we would still be able to have the dinner outside as planned.  With a made dash to the cars, we made our way downtown to the hotel and started getting dressed for the rehearsal.

Of course, with the rain and wet roads we were late getting to the rehearsal and Scott was a little worried.  I did manage to forget the marriage license at the hotel.  Thankfully, one of my cousins was able to bring that to the dinner and all was good.

[caption id="attachment_1408" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The family at Molly's"][/caption]

Molly's was able to set up a tent for us and we were still able to have the party outside.  It was great to catch up with my Omaha family and see my newest cousin, Jackson.  Everyone seemed to have a great time getting to know each other.  The entire wedding party throughly enjoyed the gifts that they were given.

After everyone left Molly's a few of us decided to go to Llywelyn's.  It was after a quick switch to flip flops and a short walk that we all arrived.  It was nice to chat with my cousin Jeff, who got married last year.

[caption id="attachment_1409" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My MOH and I"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1410" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Kyle and I"][/caption]

He was able to give some advice and remind me to relax while on our honeymoon.  Around 11, the girls and Jerry left and headed back to the hotel, as we had a busy morning ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment