Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bathroom Update

I have slowly started painting the bathroom.  The random green sponge paint is no longer there and the primer went up and then the bathroom was blinding white.

[caption id="attachment_1330" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="The green before"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1331" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The blinding white"][/caption]

I have started to paint one coat of the extremely neutral color that we have picked out the day we bought the tile.  It still looks white to me but it's better than the peachy color that it resembled while I was painting. Hopefully, I'll have the bathroom closer to being completed in a couple days.  Then after the wedding we can start thinking about new sinks and tile for the floor.  So close to having that bathroom finished!

[caption id="attachment_1332" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Neutral coat 1"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment