Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Go! St. Louis Marathon



As a person who hates to run but loves to be outside and walk and be apart of walk/runs, I decided to sign up for the 5K part of the Go! St. Louis Marathon.  I haven't decided if I'm really going to be running it or if I'm going to walk the whole thing.  I know my walking pace is really a slow run, thanks to walking class at UTSA (PE credit).  But I do have time to condition myself to get in shape to be able to run 3 miles.  So we'll see how I do.

But I am happy that I have something to look forward to and a reason to get back to the gym.  Plus now that it's starting to get warm again I'll want to be outside a little more and hopefully have the energy to not want to just hide on the couch when I get home.  Also, this helps to kick off getting me in wedding shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment