Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year, New Changes Already

This week has been interesting.  It was going along smoothly and normal until Thursday.  I went into the office to get some information on HUD housing, since I had a HUD house showing on Friday.  I figured I'd run into my co-worker and get some help or at least talk with fellow agents or our managers to get my questions answered.

After checking in with a couple other agents I walked over to my co-worker's desk only to find it was cleaned out.  I was then entering our Broker/Manager's office to get up to speed with the new changes.  She was leaving the agency and going into investment real estate.  Although it wasn't a huge shock, she had informed me that major changes were coming but I didn't know the extent of it.  We didn't have our regular Wednesday meeting for me to get updated before they made it official.

Now my new role is that I'm staying with the agency and keeping my license with them.  I'm also going to be taking on everything by myself.  It's more of a role that I've been thinking about taking on and now I have the push I was needing.  I'll be making calls to get listings and still working with buyers.  I'm very excited to take on this role and now I get to do things my way and learn from other agents.

Another milestone, this is my 100th post!  Wow, two and a half years in STL and 100 posts.  I should pick up the pace a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment